Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Merry Christmas My Deers


My apologies for not posting the past couple of days. I have had Carpel Tunnel surgery on both hands, Nov. 17th and have needed to take it easy. I tend to overdue it sometimes, and then suffer the consequences. The casts are off but then stitches still in. Today, I will post 2 Christmas Cards.

This reindeer can be found here http://www.wood-n-paper-ink.com/s_48.asp?pro=854&c=50&pn=Rudolph
These little guys were stamped, colored and cut out. Mounted with a pop dot on top of layered red & tan circles. Little crystals were added for some bling! The background is stamped with a round stam, then layered on a red card. Not sure if the sentiment is a stamp or a Justrite stamper you change the letters. Regardless, this is a very cute Christmas Greeting! Thanks Denise for this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment