Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stamp-n-Stencil Giraffe

Here is my first attempt, first card, using a stamp-n-stencil set. This one is called Giraffe - P288. I stamped the image with black Stazon and then I colored the image using the stencil parts. The coloring is done with a stipple brush. I then cut it out with my oval scalloped nestabilitie and before removing the die, I stippled some green around the inside of the die, leaving the white ring scalloped edge. I layered that on a piece of paper from the pack of Harvest & Holiday. It is by Debbie Mumm for Jo-Ann fabrics and crafts. The card is brown cardstock.

If you don't have one of these sets, you might want to take a look and order one or two or three. It is a lot of fun and very easy.

Hope this helps you getting a card or two made.
hugs,
Inkyhive

God's Word is my road map. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment