Thursday, September 3, 2009

do you have a horse?

Hello and Happy Thursday. Can you believe it is September already and Fall is in the air? Do you have a horse? Do you go horse riding? I don't do either, but I like horses. I thought I would make a card with this stamp. I stamped the horse head on white cardstock and then I colored it in with a few copic markers. The colors I used were E02, E33, E35, R02, YR00, and 0 the colorless blender. I am new using these markers, but the more I use them, the more I am liking them. After getting the horse colored the way I wanted it, I used a circle scalloped nestabilites die and cut out the image and while the paper was still in the die, I used a duster with some blue ink and went around the image, thus leaving the edge white. I then used a circle nestabilities die and cut the black layer out. I stamped the horseshoe image out twice and cut them out. I colored them in with a silver glitter pen (though you can't see that very well in the scan). I layered the images on a light brown layer, which is 3 3/4 by 5 which I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder on. I really like how the card turned out and I hope you do to. I can think of many people who would enjoy getting a card like this? Can you?

hugs and Prayers,
Inkyhive

No comments:

Post a Comment