Thursday, July 16, 2009

sketch challenge

Hi, this card was made using a sketch challenge from the Sweet Stop. Here is the link: http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/2009/07/sweet-stop-sketch-saturday-sss12.html
I decided to use this stamp, after I came in from my flower garden. I used chalks to color and then sealed it with hair spray. The is more vivid in person. Both of these stamps are AJ's Country Stampin's . If you don't see them on Amy's website, please write to Amy and let her know what stamp or stamps you are interested in. You may want to put the word 'stamp' in the subject line to make sure it gets Amy's attention : )

Happy Stamping!
~~Inkyhive

1 comment:

  1. Inkyhive, Thanks for posting this beautiful card! And, WELCOME to our Design Team! I have always loved your talent!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete